Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mid-Month Update

I figured updating this more than once of month was beneficial to my progress. I'm very excited to report that I hit my goal of losing 25lbs two weeks ago, and this past Tuesday I accomplished reaching and exceeding my 10% lost goal! I'm down 27.4lbs and I do feel much better about myself. Granted I haven't been perfect on my "no sugar" aka candy, but I have made huge strides in limiting myself or removing myself all together from tempting situations.

I decided to take some pics of myself this past weekend to chronicle my progress. I took all of these pictures, and you can't see my face in any of them!





Onto losing 30lbs!

1 comment:

Senorita said...

I am so proud of you :) You can see the difference in your earlier blog pictures.

You may not be on track all the time, but you are consistent and when you make mistakes you pick up and keep on going. That is all it takes to lose all the weight.