Thursday, August 13, 2009

2 Years Ago, 1 Year Ago, Today


This is me (in red) and my sister (the one in white) on the day of her wedding. I had said I was going to go back to WW in order to be a sexy M.O.H. Yeah, I obviously didn't attain that goal but I had a blast anyway. I can't believe this was two years ago - feels like another life, especially with the boys here. I still have that dress hanging in my closet. For shits and giggles, I tried it on a few months ago with Sandra to see if there was a difference. There was a BIG difference - I would need some serious alterations in order to wear it again.










Here I am a year ago, this being the very first picture I took when I decided to start this blog. This was after going to Roy's at Spanish Bay, Carmel to celebrate quitting Enterprise Rent a Car and my birthday. I know I look really perturbed in the picture - my mom was having issues using my camera. At this point I'd hardly lost much on WW - maybe about 10-12lbs. After ending a disastrous relationship, there was definitely a period of time where I put focusing on myself on hold. After seeing this picture, I knew I had to get serious about losing weight and improving me.









Here I am today. Well at least at the end of June. The past 6 weeks have been rough with summer school but I have refocused on the goal in sight. With my birthday around the corner, I'm wanting it to be the last time I am overweight. I want to look forward to my 28th bday and enter my late 20s with hotness! Sandra is showing off her sexy De Anza gown - yes it was super hot that day! Hotter than Satan's ass crack as Sandra would say.

5 comments:

Senorita said...

Actually, your sister's wedding was three years ago, in 2006. I remember because it was the hottest summer ever at 09.

You've come a long way, and you should really be proud of yourself.

Your body looks more toned, and you seem a lot happier

Winivere said...

Hi, A. I followed you from a comment you left S. She always mentions you in her blog, so I have already accepted you as my new friend! So happy to finally get to see your blog. You are lookin' good! Nice waistline.

Organic Meatbag said...

Kick ass, girl! I have a feeling that you have the strength to do anything!

Liam said...

You look great in red.

mac said...

Just kind of stumbling around here and noticed you.

I say you look great :-)